Simge PILATIN, Attornet- At- Law
Admitted to Istanbul Bar Association, Simge is a barrister practising in all areas of legal work, with emphasis on, and Contractual Law, Corporate Law, Commercial Consultancy & Litigation, Intellectual Property, International Trade Law, Capital Market, Energy and Construction. Simge’s practice covers all areas of corporate and public law, with a particular focus on judicial review. Her diversified legal practice focuses on advising both private and public companies, multinational companies, and major projects.
Since joining the Bar Association, Simge has appeared successfully before the Supreme Court, the Court of Appeal, the High Court, and numerous courts around the country. In addition, Simge has acted in domestic and international contractual settlements as well as in applications before the Turkish Constitutional Court and the European Court of Human Rights. She has extensive experience in advising international clients both as a lawyer and a strategic advisor.
Simge also provides business clients with professional and legal advisory in a broad range of industries and areas. Over 10 years of work experience, Simge was thoughtfully intentional about how to best promote the clients’ interest. She is well respected and well-liked by her peers and clients, and she is able to relate to them very effectively due to her leadership abilities, productivity, high social, organizational and motivational skills and competences.
PERSONAL RESUME of
* The Founder of Pilatin Law & Consultancy.
* A member of Istanbul Bar Association.
A. AREAS of EXPERTISE and PRACTICE (JOB EXPRIENCES)
1. PILATIN LAW AND CONSULTANCY FIRM * Avukat Simge PİLATİN –
Foundation: 11/2012 until now.
Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisitions, International Trade Law, Capital Market, Construction, Energy, Industrial Zone, Tax Law, Administration Law and Sanctions,, Litigation, Arbitration and Contractual Law, Intellectual and Industrial Property Law, Labor Law, Crimimal Law, Foreigners Law, International Law, Project & Contract Management.
2. OZGUL LAW FIRM * Avukat Z.Aylin ÖZGÜL - 03/2011- 11/2012
Corporate & International Trade Law, Construction, Industrial Zone, Litigation, Arbitration, Contractual Law.
3. (TURKCELL) SUPERONLINE ILETISIM HIZMETLERI A.S. * Avukat Dilek SALMAN - 02/2010- 11/2010
Regulation Department, Telecommunication, Transition Rights, Contractual Law, Corporate Law, Legal Notices and Warnings
4. KAYA SENER LAW FIRM * Avukat Özlem KURT ŞENER - 01/2006- 09/2008
Supreme Court and Execution Law, Family Law, Criminal Law, Labor Law
B. EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND:
1. SUMMER SCHOOL DEGREE
OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY; (UNITED STATES OF AMERICA) http://moritzlaw.osu.edu/
MORITZ COLLEDGE OF LAW - 2015
American Law & Language Program
2. MASTER’S DEGREE
ISTANBUL UNIVERSITY; (TURKEY), http://sosyalbilimler.istanbul.edu.tr/
The Institute of Social Sciences, Administrative Law 2010 - 2013
THESIS: The regulatory and supervisory public authorities’ sanction imposings (Sanction Law of Independent Regulatory Agencies)
Tür: Türk Hukukunda ve Karşılaştırmalı Hukukta Düzenleyici ve Denetleyici Kamu Kurumlarının yaptırım uygulama yetkisi
3. MASTER’S DEGREE
UNIWESYTET im. ADAMA MICKIEWICZA; (POLAND) https://prawo.amu.edu.pl/en
Law School, English, Exchange Student 2011 – 2012
IU International Academical Relations Services Scholarship
4. BACHELOR’S DEGREE
ISTANBUL UNIVERSITY; (TURKEY)
Law School, 2004 – 2009
Public Scholarship of Turkish Prime Ministry
5. BACHELOR’S DEGREE
ISTANBUL UNIVERSITY; (TURKEY)
Sociology School, from 2016 untill now.
6. HIGH SCHOOL
TEV INANC TURKES OZEL LISESI (TEVITOL); (TURKEY), www.tevitol.k12.tr
Turkish – Mathematics 1996 – 2003
A SCHOOL FOR GIFTED STUDENTS ( 7 years with full scholarship from TEVITOL and TEV Foundation)
C. FOREIGN LANGUAGES:
1. ENGLISH : Advanced & Legal English
2. SPANISH : Intermediate
3. GERMAN : Intermediate
4. ARABIC : Beginner
5. TURKISH : Native Language
D. MAJOR COURSES, SEMINARS, CERTIFICATES,
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS:
1. 3-D PRINTER EDUCATION : Attending at İsmek in 2018 (07/06/2018-13/07/2018)
2. BLOG & WEB SITE CONSTRUCTION AND BLOGGING : Will be attending at İsmek in 2018 (05/07/2018-13/07/2018)
3. DIGITAL LITERACY : Attending at İsmek for 72 hours in 2018 (02/06/2018-08/07/2018)
4. BODY LANGUAGE : Attended at İsmek for 32 hours in 2018 (22/05/2018-04/06/2018)
5. PHOTOSHOP : Attended at İsmek for 72 hours in 2018 (22/03/2018-18/05/2018)
6. IEEE ITU Technology Conference 17/03/2018
7. MEF UNIVERSITY Current Developments in Civil Aviation Law Symposium - Sivil Havacılık Hukukunda Güncel Gelişmeler Sempozyumu 22/02/2018 http://flaw.mef.edu.tr/tr/sivil-havacilik-22-subat-2018
8. ENERGY & POWER LAW : 03-04/09/2015 Türkiye Barolar Birliği (Union of Turkish Bar Association)
9. MEMORY TECHNIQUES : 1,5 months program by Mega Hafıza (18/10/2015-22/11/2015)
10. FAST READING : 1,5 months program by Mega Hafıza (18/10/2015-29/11/2015)
11. WOMEN RIGHTS : Program for 2 days in 2015 İstanbul Barosu (Istanbul Bar Association) (22/05/2015-23/05/2015)
12. LEGAL AID : Program by Istanbul Barosu (Istanbul Bar Association) in 2015
13. COMPENSATION & LAW OF DAMAGES : Program for 2 days in 2014 Türkiye Barolar Birliği (Union of Turkish Bar Association)
14. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY LAW : Program for 2 days in 2014 Türkiye Barolar Birliği (Union of Turkish Bar Association)
15. CRIMINAL LAW, DEFENDANT ATTORNEY : Attended 1 week program in 23/03/2012
16. BODY LANGUAGE & FACIAL EXPRESSIONS : Attended for 4 months in Riccon Academy – Turkey and Switzerland
17. TEACHING ENGLISH AS A MENTOR : UNIWESYTET im. ADAMA MICKIEWICZA; conjugative English teaching and Spanish learning, 2011-2012
18. MAKE A STEP IN POLAND; : January 2012, AIESEC –Given education in a Polish highschool (Murowana Goshlina) for 3 days about the importance of English Language, supported students to study in the university and Turkish culture
19. MEDIATION : 14-15/03/2009 Türkiye Barolar Birliği (Union of Turkish Bar Association)
20. LEGAL ENGLISH : 2007 – 2008 Istanbul Barosu (Istanbul Bar Association)
21. MOPAK COVER DESIGN COMPETITION : 3rd in Turkey, 2004
22. CHESS TOURNAMENTS : 2nd and 3rd in City of Edirne, Woman Cathegory, Attended several times to Turkey, High School Racings and City Tournaments as a player of a group of 6.
E. COMPUTER SKILLS :
1. GENERAL SKILLS: Microsoft Office Programs, Web Admin Panels, Social Media Networking, Digital Literacy
2. SOFTWARE SKILLS: Basic skills of HTML, Ethernet Switches, Fiber Optics, Firewall, GSM, VoIP
3. GRAPHIC SKILLS: PHOTOSHOP, Autodesk 123D
Simge on Press: